from From Asparagus to Zucchini
* Sauté the leaves in garlic butter and/or with onions.
* Toss steamed leaves with olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. For an Asian flavor, toss with
toasted sesame oil, rice vinegar and soy sauce.
* Include in stir-fries with different colored and textured veggies. Serve over rice or noodles.
* For soups, add chard stem chunks (about 1”) 10 mins, and leaves 4-5 mins. before soup is done.
* Use in any recipe calling for fresh spinach, like quiches, lasagna, omelets, etc.
* Blend cooked chard (include cooking water)with a tart plain yogurt, herbs (like basil and thyme),
and a dash of salt and pepper.